Buy Tadalafil dapoxetine tablet online.
Are you using old ED tablets? So you try something new.
Uses of Tadalafil + Dapoxetine HCL Tablets
Tadalafil+ Dapoxetine HCL Tablet is using in the treatment of premature ejaculation.
What is Tadamine Tablet, and how it works?
Tadalafil + Dapoxetine HCI Tablets combines two medicines: Tadalafil and Dapoxetine HCL Tablets, which treat premature ejaculation. Tadalafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitor, which increases blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation and enables its erection following sexual stimulation. Dapoxetine HCL Tablets is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that increases the serotonin level in nerves to improve control over ejaculation and increase the time taken to ejaculate.
Common side effects of Tadalafil + Dapoxetine HCL Tablets
• Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck, and trunk)
•Dryness in mouth
Expert Advice For Tadalafil + Dapoxetine HCL Tablets
• You have been prescribed Tadalafil + Dapoxetine HCL Tablets to treat premature ejaculation with erectile dysfunction.
• Take it 1to 3hours before anticipated sexual activity.
• Do not take it more than once every 24 hours or every day.
• Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know-how
Tadalafil + Dapoxetine HCL Tablets affects you.
• It may cause a sudden drop in your blood pressure. Its rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down
• Inform your doctor if the erection persists for more than4 hours after sexual intercourse.
• Do not take Tadalafil + Dapoxetine HCL Tablets if you have had a heart attack in the past three months or stroke or heart failure in the past six months.
How To Store Tadalafil + Dapoxetine HCL Tablets
Storage: Store protected from light & moisture, at a temperature not exceeding 25℃
Extra Super Tadamine
RxMed Kart's sole intention is to ensure that its consumers get expert-reviewed, accurate, and trustworthy information. However, the information contained herein should NOT use as a substitute for a qualified physician's advice. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This may not cover all possible side effects, drug interactions, or warnings or alerts. Please consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. We intend to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.